Are you ready to make the world’s no. 1 mobile app?
djuice brings Apportunity 2012!
Get ready to make the app of the future and do your khamoshi ka boycott by getting your app published and downloaded the world over.
Under this program, we will help developers in getting their apps published on app stores including Nokia, OVI, Google market place, and Apple app store. Apart from all the publishing related hassle for the developers, we will help them get good placements for a smoother app discovery process.
How to enter?
Registrations for Apportunity 2012 have been closed.
Categories of apps
djuice branding assets have been uploaded for developers to integrate within their apps. Those using it more creatively will earn extra points!
- Basic & Utilities
- Education & Learning
- Friends & Social
- Games & Fun
- Green & Environment
- Location & Presence
- Music & Tones
- Urdu & Regional
- Khamoshi ka Boycott – the special category where you have to develop an app that aims to help a social cause
How will djuice support you
- Making sure your app is usable, friendly and runs on all handsets
- Getting it published on global app stores
- Helping you promote your app
- Helping you make money from your app
- Rewarding best downloads with exciting prizes like ipads, monetary scholarships, free mobile internet and much more
- We have partnered with PB (Islamabad), VectraCom (Karachi) and Anahata (Lahore) to help you improve your apps as they’ll act as mentors for you throughout the program
App Development Platforms
You can work on any of the following platforms for your app: Java, Android, Symbian, iOS. Online resources for App development are available here.
Free trainings and workshops on App Development
djuice has partnered up with Nokia, Qualcomm and Google to equip students with latest skillset required for mobile app development. We are visiting places and conducting free trainings for university students. In order to be part of workshop or training, please write to us at email@example.com
djuice artwork kit
Feel free to download and use djuice’s creative elements while designing your apps!
We got an amazing response from you all with djuice Apportunity 2011 – around 450 registrations from 63 cities nationwide. Out of these 21 Android Apps, 3 iOS apps and 4 Nokia Apps made it on the app stores. After intense testing, quality control exercises and user rating 7 apps have won the competition.