The What...Chat away with any djuice number from the djuice website. You can chat with 10 unique numbers at any given time! Just let the java applet load and you are all set to go!
The Price...It is absolutely free for the web user, however, the mobile user replying to your messages will be charged Rs. 2 (plus tax) per SMS.
The How…To send a message :
- Select a nick [Screen-Name, User ID - up to 10 alphanumeric characters]
- Specify the djuice mobile number of the intended recipient
- Enter a message and click the send button
- A single message will be up to 143 characters in length
- The recipient would be forwarded the message sent by the Web 2 SMS user only upon accepting the request to get into the conversation. If the mobile user declines, the Web 2 SMS user’s message is NOT forwarded to mobile subscriber
- Under permanent blocking, a mobile user also has the ability to block/unblock the receiving of all messages from the Web 2 SMS service
- The mobile user will receive the first message e.g. “Mak has sent you a Web 2 SMS chat message. If you wish to receive the messages from Mak, please reply Y. To reject, please reply N".
- Incase of reply with Y the session will start and if the mobile user did not reply with Y or N the session will not start.